Tuesday, January 12, 2010

MMA Pound for Pound competition contest

. Tuesday, January 12, 2010

MMA Pound for Pound competition really difficult for me, i not now must do it what, i only trying to be the best or get position 3 in this mma pound for pound contest, but i still focus in my business not in mma pound for pound business, yeah i know the prize this contest is really big, but the rival in this contest really great i not now i can win or not in this contest, but i still optimized my entry to get best serp in google mma pound for pound contest, yup only that nothing else, my target in this contest only learn how to optimize blog entry for seo contest.

i am waiting for you support in mma pound for pound competition, because in mma pound for pound contest i only single fighter not team, yeah i follow this contest only as person not team, but i really hope blogger indonesian can support me for tell world nubie from indonesia can be the winer in seo contest international, yeah i still waiting that dude, if you want support me, i really appreciated for that.

i hope with this ping my entry can be up, because new my blog entry in mma pound for pound contest in 5 position i will be try to get 4 or 3 position, but that's really hard and difficult to get them, because yeah i know the rival is very great adn powerful, but i still hope to get that in mma pound for pound competition.

0 comments: